- 2017 - Short training in Osaka City University, Japan.
- 2016 - Short training in Manchester, United Kingdom.
- 2008 - Master in Technical Chemistry in Hanoi University of Science.
- 2004 - Bachelor in Chemical Engineering in Hanoi University of Science.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND POSITIONS
- 2011 to now - Reseacher at Department of Chemical Technology, Faculty of Chemistry, VNU University of Science, Hanoi.
- 2013 to now - Assistant of Political-Students Affairs.
- 2011 to 2016 - Secretary of HoChiMinh Communist Youth Union of the Faculty of Chemistry.
- Machine: TOF-SIMS, TOC,…
- Software: Matlab, Hysys, Comsol, Modde, Adobe’s Graphic, Latex, Microsoft Office.
- Others: Web design
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND PROJECTS
- DOE, computing, simulation and optimization in experiment and chemical technology processes;
- Hoan Thi Vuong Nguyen, Thu Hong Anh Ngo, Khai Dinh Do, Minh Ngoc Nguyen, Nu Thi To Dang, Tam Thanh Truong, Tuan Anh Vu (2019), “Preparation and characterization of a hydrophilic polysulfone/ graphene oxide (GO) membrane”, International conference on advanced nanomaterials for green growth 2019, pp.22. Poster presentation at the conference.
- Dao Sy Duc, Ngo Van Hoanh, Trinh Xuan Dai, Ha Minh Ngoc, Dang Van Doan, Ngo Hong Anh Thu, Do Dinh Khai (2018), “Degradation of monoethanolamine by a heterogeneous fenton-like process using modified fly ash”, Vietnam Journal of Chemistry, Vol.56, No.6E1-2018, pp.81
- Thu Hong Anh Ngo, Khai Dinh Do, Dung Thi Tran (2017), “Surface modification of polyamide TFC membranes via redox-initiated graft polymerization of acrylic acid”, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, pp.134, DOI: 10.1002/APP.45110
- Dao Sy Duc, Trinh Le Hung, Do Dinh Khai (2016), “Degradation of Reactive Blue 19 dye in aqueous solution using iron-modified fly ash”, International Journal of ChemTech Research, Vol.9, No.04 pp.533-538
- Thu Hong Anh Ngo, Dung The Nguyen, Khai Dinh Do, Thu Thi Minh Nguyen, Shinsuke, Dung Thi Tran (2016), “Surface modification of polyamide thin film composite membrane by coating of titanium dioxide nanoparticles”, Journal of Science: Advanced Materials and Devices 1, pp.468-475
- Ngo Hong Anh Thu, Do Dinh Khai, Tran Thi Dung (2016), “Redox-initiated Graft Polymerization of Maleic Acid onto Polyamide Thin Film Composite Membrane Surface”, Tạp chí Khoa học ĐHQGHN: Khoa học Tự nhiên và Công nghệ, 32 (1S), pp.273-279
- Ngo Hong Anh Thu, Do Dinh Khai, Tran Thi Dung (2015), “Determination of separation characteristics of BW30 polyamide membrane modified by photochemical grafiting polymerization”, Vietnam Science and Technology Review, 1(4), pp.12-17
- Do Dinh Khai (2013), “Programming for predicting heat transfer and controlling temperature of a continuous stirred tank reactor”, Master thesis, VNU University of Science, Hanoi
- Merits on Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union in 2013-2016;
- Merits on Party Committee Secretary of the University in 2011-2016.