- PhD.: Hanoi University of Science, VNU (2007-2012)
- MSc.: Hanoi University of Science, VNU (1996-1998)
- BSc.: The University of Hanoi (1991-1995)
WORKING PROCESS AND POSITIONS
Department of Inorganic Chemistry (1999-present)
RESEARCH DIRECTIONS AND PROJECTS
Nanomaterials: Synthesis, characterization and application in catalysis and wastewater treatment.
- Hoang Thi Huong Hue, Nguyen Dinh Bang. Preparation and characterization of nanosized CuO-CeO2 mixed oxide with high surface area. e- Journal of Surface Science and Nanotechnology 2011, 9, 463-465.
- Hoang Thi Huong Hue, Nguyen Dinh Bang. Synthesis of nanosized CuO-CeO2 mixed oxide by citrate sol-gel method, Vietnam Journal of Chemistry 2011, 49, 385-388.
- Hoang Thi Huong Hue. Characteristic study of CaO-CuO-CeO2 mixed oxides prepared by capillary impregnation and combustion methods. Vietnam Journal of Analytical Sciences 2016, 21, 81-86.
- Hoang Thi Huong Hue and Dao Ngoc Nhiem. Preparation, characterization and CO oxidation activity of CuO-CeO2 mixed oxides. Vietnam Journal of Chemistry 2014, 52, 86-90.
- Hoang Thi Huong Hue, Nguyen Dinh Bang and Bui Thi Anh Nguyet. Preparation of ZnO and Mn-ZnO by sol-gel combustion method and its photocatalytic activity, Vietnam Journal of Analytical Sciences 2015, 53, 301-305.
- Certificate of Merit fromMinistry of Education and Training
- Certificate of Merit from Vietnam Women's Union.