- Postdoc/exchanging scholar:
- Japan Advanced Institute of Science (2003)
- University of Illinous Urbana-Champaign (2008)
- University of West Hungary (2012)
- PhD.: University of Hanoi (1992)
- BSc.: University of Hanoi (1977)
WORKING PROCESS AND POSITIONS
- Department of Inorganic Chemistry (1978-present)
- Highest position: Head of Department of Inorganic Chemistry (2005-2010)
- Academic position: Associate Professor (2005)
RESEARCH DIRECTIONS AND PROJECTS
- Advanced materials and Radiochemistry.
- Ngo Sy Luong, Le Dien Than. Nitrogen-doped TiO2 nanoparticles by using using NH3 as nitrogen source: Preparation, characterization and their catalytic activity under visible light. Vietnam Journal of Chemistry 2010, 48, 251-256.
- Ngo Sy Luong, Nguyen Trong Nghia, Than Van Lien. Effect of organically modified clay particle on the mechanical properties of polyacrylic and polyurethane coatings. Vietnam Journal of Analytical Sciences 2009, 14, 26-30.
- Ngo Sy Luong, Nguyen Van Hung. Effect of calcination temperature on structures and properties of Y-TiO2 nano particles prepared by sol-gel and thermal hydrolysis methods. Vietnam Journal of Science and Technology 2010, 48, 1-12.
- Ngo Sy Luong, Le Dien Than. Influence of TiCl4 hydrolysis condition the morphology and photo catalytic properties of the products. Vietnam Journal of Chemistry 2011, 49, 343-347.
- Ngo Sy Luong, Phan Van Tuong, Vu Dinh Ngo. Sol-gel preparation, characterization and magnetic properties of NiFe2O4/SiO2 nanocomposite. Vietnam Journal of Chemistry 2011, 16, 55-59.
- Meritorious Teacher Award from Vietnam Goverment
- Prime Minister’s Certificate of Merit
- Certificate of Merit from Ministry of Science and Technology