- PhD: Hanoi University of Science, VNU Hanoi (2003-2010)
- M.S: Hanoi University of Science, VNU Hanoi (1999-2001)
- B.S: Hanoi University of Science, VNU Hanoi (1994-1998)
WORKING PROCESS AND POSITIONS
- Supervisor: 01 PhD. student, 08 masters of chemistry, 12 bachelors of chemistry
- From 1994 -1998: Student K39 class, Faculty of Chemistry, Hanoi University Science, VNU
- From 1999-2001: Master, Faculty of Chemistry, Hanoi University Science, VNU
- From 2001 - 5/2011: Researcher, Research Center for Environmental technology and Sustainable Development (CETASD), Hanoi University Science, VNU
- From 7/2005 - 7/2007: Post-graduate fellow, Basel University, Switzerland
- From 2003-2010: PhD, Faculty of Chemistry, Hanoi University Science, VNU
- From 5/2011-now: Lecturer, Faculty of Chemistry, Hanoi University Science, VNU
- Short training course and scientific exchange: Chulabhorn Institute - Thailand (2002), JAIST (2003) and Osaka University (2008) - Japan
RESEARCH DIRECTIONS AND PROJECTS
- Research on development and application of capillary electrophoresis using capacitively coupled contactless conductivity detection (CE-C4D) for practical issues, such as food control, environmental pollution, forensic, pharmaceutical, biomedical analysis,…
- Trace analysis in different matrix samples using modern analytical methods.
- Huong Thi Anh Nguyen, Pavel Kubáň, Viet Hung Pham, Peter C. Hauser (2007), “Study of the determination of inorganic arsenic species by CE with capacitively coupled contactless conductivity detection”, Electrophoresis (special issue: Inorganic species and small organic ions), Vol. 28, Issue 19, pp. 3500-3506.
- Pham Hung Viet, Nguyen Thi Anh Huong, Duong Hong Anh, Do Phuc Quan, Tamas Vigassy, Erno Pretsch (2009) “Improving the lower detection limit of polymeric membrane lead-selective sensor: a novel approach”, Proceeding of Analytica Vietnam Conference Hanoi 19-20/3/2009, pp. 278-286.
- Pham Thi Kim Trang, Nguyen Thi Anh Huong, Vi Thi Mai Lan, Nguyen Thi Thu Trang, Hoang Thi Tuoi, Pham Hung Viet, Toshiaki Katsube (2011), "Optimization procedure and apply for DDT treatment in soil", Vietnamese Journal of Analytical Sciences, Vol. 16, No.4, pp. 18-22.
- Thi Anh Huong Nguyen, Thi Ngoc Mai Pham, ThiTuoi Doan, Thi Thao Ta, Jorge S´aiz, Thi Quynh Hoa Nguyen, Peter C. Hauser, Thanh Duc Mai (2014), “Simple semi-automated portable capillary electrophoresis instrument with contactless conductivity detection for the determination of β-agonists inpharmaceutical and pig-feed samples”, Journal of Chromatography A, Vol. 1360, pp. 305-311.
- Thi Anh Huong Nguyen, Thi Ngoc Mai Pham, Thi Thao Ta, Xuan Truong Nguyen, Thi Lien Nguyen, Thi Hong Hao Le, Israel Joel Koenka, Jorge Sáiz, Peter C. Hauser, Thanh Duc Mai (2015) “Determination of four amphetamine-type drugs in street-grade illegal tablets and urine samples by portable semi-automated capillary electrophoresis with contactless conductivity detection”, Journal of Science and Justice, Vol. 55, pp. 481-486.
- Successful supervisor for 3rd year student winning the first prize for scientific research at Hanoi University of Science and the second prize of “Young scientific talent” award by the Ministry of Science and Technology and Ministry of Education and Training in 2014.