- 1997 – 2001: Student, VNU University of Science
- 2003 – 2005: Master course, VNU University of Science
- 2006 – 2009: PhD student, VNU University of Science
WORKING PROCESS AND POSITIONS
- 2003 – 2011: Researcher in Department of Petrochemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, VNU University of Science
- 2012 to present: Lecturer in Department of Petrochemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, VNU University of Science
- Department (year): Petroleum Chemistry, 2003 to present
- Highgest position (term): Deputy Head of Petroleum Chemistry Department
RESEARCH DIRECTIONS AND PROJECTS
- Preparation of heterogeneous catalysis (supported organometallics, hydrotalcite, oxides, nanoporous materials, etc.)
- Conversion of biomass to chemicals, fuel, valuable compounds
- Study on synthesis, transformation and bioactivities (antibacterial, antifungal and anticancer) of α, β-unsaturated ketones over heterogeneous catalysis
- Treatment of organic pollutants in water
- Bui Thi Thanh Ha, Nguyen Thị Minh Thu, Giang Thi Phuong Ly, Nguyen Thanh Binh, Le Thanh Son and Tran Thị Nhu Mai. Silver Nanoparticles Confined in SBA-15 Mesoporous Silica and the Application as a Catalyst for glucose oxidation. E-J.Surf.Sci. Nanotech.Vol. 10, 2012, p.273-276.
- Nguyen Thi Minh Thu, Duong Ngoc Toan, Nguyen Minh Thao, Nguyen Ngoc Thanh. Synthesis of some 5-aryl-4-(5-methylcoumarin-3-yl)-1-(4-nitrophenyl)-3-pirazoline deravatives. Journal of Chemistry (Vietnam), Vol.51, No 1, 2013, p.91-95.
- Nguyen Thi Minh Thu, Nguyen Minh Thao, Duong Ngoc Toan. Study on catalytic in Fries rearrangement of β-naphtyl acetate and Claisen-Schmidt condensation reaction of 3-acetyl-4-methylcoumarin. Journal of science, natural sciences and technologies, VNU, Vol. 30, N0 5S, 2014, p.393 – 398.
- Nguyen Thi Minh Thu, Do Quang Trung, Nguyen Thi Ha. Synthesis of ZnO-TiO2/SiO2 catalyst for removal of organic pollutant in dyes wastewater. Journal of Chemistry (Vietnam), Vol.53, No 4e2, 2015, p.156-159.
- Nguyen Thi Minh Thu, Trieu Thanh Hai. Synthesis of 2-Ethylhexyl salicylate using sulfated titania (S-TiO2) as a solid acid catalyst. Journal of Chemistry (Vietnam), Vol.53, No 6e1, 2015, p.93-97.
- Publication: More than 40 publications have published
- Training: Master: 03