- Postdoc/exchanging scholar : University of Twente, The Netherland (2005 – 2006)
- Phd: University of Twente, The Netherland (2005)
- Ms: University of Natural Science, Hanoi National University (9/1997 – 6/1999); International Training Institute of Materials Science (9/1996-6/1998)
- Bachelor: University of Natural Science, Hanoi National University (09/1992 – 09/1996)
WORKING PROCESS AND POSITIONS
- Highest position: Vice Head of Department of Analytical Chemistry (2014 –now).
- Academic position: Asc. Prof (2015)
RESEARCH DIRECTIONS AND PROJECTS
A. Develop analytical procedures for substances in several environmental, food and pharmaceutical samples:
- Analysis of heavy metals in water and soil
- Persistent organic pollutants (POP)
- Food additives
- Pharmaceutical compounds
- Adsorption materials for heavy metals
- Fabrication of selective ion electrodes, applied for in field analysis.
- Pham Thi Ngoc Mai, Nguyen Van Thuong,Trinh Thi Tham, Nguyen Khanh Hoang, Hoang Quoc Anh, Tran Manh Tri, Le Si Hung, Dao Thi Nhung, Vu Duc Nam, Nguyen Thi Minh Hue, Nguyen Thi Anh Huong, Duong Hong Anh, Nguyen Hung Minh, Tu Binh Minh, Distribution, accumulation profile, and risk assessment of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in sediment from lake and river systems in Hanoi Metropolitan Area, Vietnam, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2015.
- Pham Thi Ngoc Mai, Phan Tri Hoa, Fabrication of solid contact ion selective electrode for mercury (II) using conductive polymer membrane, accepted for publication in Materials Transaction, in August 2015 (SCI).
- Thi Anh Huong Nguyen, Thi Ngoc Mai Pham, Thi Tuoi Doan, Thi Thao Ta, Jorge Sáiz, Thi Quynh Hoa Nguyen, Peter C. Hauser, Thanh Duc Mai, Simple semi-automated portable capillary electrophoresis instrument with contactless conductivity detection for the determination of b-agonists in pharmaceutical and pig-feed samples, Journal of Chromatography A 1360 (2014) 305-311 (SCI).
- Cao Vu Hung, Bui Duy Cam, Pham Thi Ngoc Mai, Bach Quang Dzung, Heavy metals and polycyclic caromatic hydrocarbons in municipal sewage sludge from a river in highly urbanized metropolitan area in Hanoi,Vietnam: levels, accumulation pattern and assessment of land application, Environmental Geochemistry and Health 37 (No. 1) (2015) 133-146 (SCIE).
- Pham Thi Ngoc Mai, Le Sy Hung, Phân tích một số chỉ tiêu hóa học và kim loại nặng trong bùn dằn tàu của một số tàu chở hàng tại cảng Hải phòng, Tạp chí Khoa học Đại học Quốc gia Hà Nội, Tập 30 (số 5S) (2014) 280-285.
- Commendation of Woman Intellectual Association of University of Natural Science in 2015.