- Bachelor of science (September 2002 – June 2006): VNU- University of Science
- Master of science (November 2006 – December 2008): VNU- Hanoi University of Science.
- Doctor of science (December 2011 – November 2014): Vietnamese government scholarship for the doctoral study abroad, Graduate School of Life and Environmental Sciences – University of Tsukuba, Japan.
WORKING PROCESS AND POSITIONS
- LECTURER - SECRETARY OF TALENTED AND ADVANCED PROGRAMS IN CHEMISTRY WORKING AT DEPARTMENT OF ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY FROM FEB-2008.
- ACADEMIC RECORD
- 12/2015 Outstanding reviewer of Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering (JECE), Elsevier
- 6/2016 Outstanding reviewer of Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering (JECE), Elsevier
- 7/2018 Outstanding reviewer of Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering (JECE), Elsevier
- May 2013 – present: Member of The Chemical Society of Japan.
- Experts in Spectrochemical methods; AAS, ICP-MS, ICP-OES, TOC-TN, UV-Vis, FT-IR, Adsorption, Zeta potential, Colloid and Interface Science, Sample preparation techniques.
- MEMBERS OF INTERNATIONAL EDITORIAL BOARD
- Oriental Journal of Chemistry (ISSN: 0970 - 020X, ONLINE ISSN: 2231-5039) - Scopus journal (Q3 in Chemistry): http://www.orientjchem.org/editorial-board/
- INVITED REVIEWERS OF INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS
- Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering (Elsevier) - Reviewed about 40 papers.
- Colloid and Polymer Science, Polymer Bulletin, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, Polymer Bulletin (Springer)
- Environmental Chemistry (CSIRO- Australia)
- Polymers, Sustainability, Colloids and Interfaces (MDPI AG - Basel, Switzerland)
- Brazilian Journal of Chemical engineering
- Current Physical Chemistry (Bentham Science)
RESEARCH DIRECTIONS AND PROJECTS
- Applied Analytical chemistry, Environmental chemistry, Adsorption Science and Technology, New Material.
- Tien Duc Pham, Motoyoshi Kobayashi, Yasuhisa Adachi, “Interfacial characterization of α-alumina with small surface area by streaming potential and chromatography”, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, Vol. 436 (2013), pp. 148–157, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfa.2013.06.026
- Tien Duc Pham*, Motoyoshi Kobayashi, Yasuhisa Adachi, “Adsorption of polyanion onto large alpha alumina beads with variably charged surface”, Advances in Physical Chemistry (2014), 2014, Article ID 460942, 9 pages, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/460942
- Tien Duc Pham, Motoyoshi Kobayashi, Yasuhisa Adachi, “Adsorption of anionic surfactant sodium dodecyl sulfate onto alpha alumina with small surface area”, Colloid and Polymer Science, Vol. 293 (2015), Issue 1, pp. 217–227, DOI: http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00396-014-3409-3.
- Tien Duc Pham*, Motoyoshi Kobayashi, Yasuhisa Adachi, “Adsorption characteristics of anionic azo dye onto large α-alumina beads”, Colloid and Polymer Science, Vol. 293 (2015), Issue 7, pp. 1877-1886, DOI: http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00396-015-3576-x.
- Tien Duc Pham, Cuong Manh Vu, Hyoung Jin Choi, “Enhanced fracture toughness and mechanical properties of epoxy resin with rice husk-based nano-silica” Polymer Science – Series A, Vol. 59 (2017), Issue. 3, pp. 437-444, DOI: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1134/S0965545X17030026
- Tien Duc Pham*, Hoang Hiep Nguyen, Ngoc Viet Nguyen, Thanh Tu Vu, Thi Ngoc Mai Pham, Thi Hai Yen Doan, Manh Ha Nguyen, Thi Mai Viet Ngo, “Adsorptive Removal of Copper by using Surfactant modified Laterite soil”, Journal of Chemistry (2017), 2017, Article ID 1986071, 10 pages, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1155/2017/1986071
- Cuong Manh Vu, Dinh Duc Nguyen, Le Hoang Sinh, Tien Duc Pham, Lanh Thi Pham, Hyoung Jin Choi , “Environmentally benign green composites based on epoxy resin/bacterial cellulose reinforced glass fiber: Fabrication and mechanical characteristics”, Polymer Testing, Vol. 61 (2017), pp. 150–161. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.polymertesting.2017.05.013
- Tien Duc Pham *, Thi Trang Do , Van Lau Ha, Thi Hai Yen Doan, Thi Anh Huong Nguyen, Thanh Duc Mai, Motoyoshi Kobayashi and Yasuhisa Adachi, “Adsorptive removal of ammonium ion from aqueous solution using surfactant-modified alumina”, Environmental Chemistry, Vol. 14 (2017), No. 5, pp. 327-337, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1071/EN17102
- Cuong Manh Vu, Le Hoang Sinh, Hyoung Jin Choi, Tien Duc Pham, “Effect of micro/nano white bamboo fibrils on physical characteristics of epoxy resin reinforced composites”, Cellulose, Vol. 24 (2017), Issue 12, pp. 5475–5486, DOI: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10570-017-1503-7
- Yi Huang, Atsushi Yamaguchi, Tien Duc Pham, Motoyoshi Kobayashi, “Charging and Aggregation Behavior of Silica Particles in the Presence of Lysozymes”, Colloid and Polymer Science, Vol 296 (2018), Issue 1, pp. 145-155, DOI: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00396-017-4226-2
- Cuong Manh Vu, Dinh Duc Nguyen, Le Hoang Sinh, Hyoung Jin Choi, Tien Duc Pham, “Micro-fibril cellulose as a filler for glass fiber reinforced unsaturated polyester composites: fabrication and mechanical characteristics”, Macromolecular research, Vol. 26 (2018), Issue 1, pp 54-60, DOI: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s13233-018-6006-3
- Tien Duc Pham*, Thu Thuy Bui, Van Thanh Nguyen, Thi Kieu Van Bui, Thi Thuy Tran, Quynh Chi Phan, Tien Dat Pham, and Thu Ha Hoang, “Adsorption of Polyelectrolyte onto Nanosilica Synthesized from Rice Husk: Characteristics, Mechanisms, and Application for Antibiotic Removal”, Polymers, Volume 10 (2018), Issue 2, 220; DOI:10.3390/polym10020220
- Cuong Manh Vu, Dinh Duc Nguyen, Le Hoang Sinh, Hyoung Jin Choi, Tien Duc Pham, “Improvement the mode I interlaminar fracture toughness of glass fiber reinforced phenolic resin by using epoxidized soybean oil”, Polymer Bulletin (2018), Volume 75, Issue 10, pp 4769–4782, DOI: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00289-018-2296-z
- Thi Huong Dao, Thi Thuy Tran, Van Ri Nguyen,Thi Ngoc Mai Pham, Cuong Manh Vu, Tien Duc Pham*, “Removal of antibiotic from from aqueous solution using synthesized TiO2 nanoparticles: characteristics and mechanisms", Environmental Earth Sciences (2018), 77, 359, DOI: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12665-018-7550-z
- Trung Dung Nguyen, Hoc Bau Le, Thi Oanh Dong, Tien Duc Pham*, “Determination of Fluoroquinolones in pharmaceutical formulations by extractive spectrophotometric methods using ion-pair complex formation with bromothymol blue”, Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemistry (2018), Volume 2018, Article ID 8436948, 11 pages, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/8436948
- Thi Minh Thu Nguyen, Thi Phuong Thao Do, Thi Sim Hoang, Ngoc Viet Nguyen, Huy Dong Pham, Trung Dung Nguyen, Thi Ngoc Mai Pham, Thanh Son Le*, Tien Duc Pham*, "Adsorption of anionic surfactants onto alumina: characteristics, mechanisms and application for heavy metal removal", International Journal of Polymer Science 1. (2018), Volume 2018, Article ID 2830286, 11 pages, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/2830286
- Manh Ha Nguyen, Tien Duc Pham, Thi Lien Nguyen, Hai Anh Vu, Thi Thao Ta, Minh Binh Tu, Thi Hong Yen Nguyen, Dinh Binh Chu, "Speciation analysis of arsenic compounds by HPLC-ICP-MS: Application for human serum and urine", Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemistry (2018),Volume 2018, Article ID 9462019, 8 pages, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/9462019
- Tien Duc Pham*, Thi Uyen Do, Thu Thao Pham, Thi Anh Huong Nguyen, Thi Kim Thuong Nguyen, Ngoc Duy Vu, Thanh Son Le, Cuong Manh Vu, Motoyoshi Kobayashi,"Adsorption of Poly(styrenesulfonate) onto Different Sized Alumina Particles: Characteristics and Mechanisms", Colloid and Polymer Science (2019), 297 (1), 13-22, DOI: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00396-018-4433-5
- Thi Phuong Minh Chu, Ngoc Trung Nguyen, Thi Lan Vu, Thi Huong Dao, Lan Chi Dinh, Hai Long Nguyen, Thu Ha Hoang, Thanh Son Le, Tien Duc Pham*,“Synthesis, Characterization, and Modification of Alumina Nanoparticles for Cationic Dye Removal”, Materials (2019), Volume 12 (3): 450. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/ma12030450
- Tien Duc Pham*, Thi Thuy Tran, Thu Thao Pham, Thi Huong Dao, Thanh Son Le, "Adsorption characteristics of molecular oxytetracyline onto alumina particles: The role of surface modification with an anionic surfactant", Journal of Molecular Liquids (In press), DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.molliq.2019.110900
- 1/2019: Toshiba International Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship program 2018 for outstanding efforts to promote close friendship between Vietnam and Japan. (1 month study in University of Tsukuba, Japan).
- 10/2018: Third prize in Science and Technology for outstanding young lecturer in Vietnamese university awarded by Ministry of Education and Training.
- 05/2018 and 05/2017: Award for supervisor of outstanding undergraduate student who achieved 1st prize on scientific research, VNU- University of Science.
- 03/2017 The 2nd prize for excellent poster presentation on analytica international conference
- PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR: Nafosted 104.05-2016.17; QG 16.12 (Completed with Very good grade); TN 09.12 (Completed)