- Postdoc/exchanging scholar (School, period): Tokyo Institute of Technology, 2004-2005
- PhD (School, period): Hannoi University of Science, VNU; 1994-1998)
- M.S (School, period)
- B.S/B.A (School, period) Hanoi University, 1989-1993)
WORKING PROCESS AND POSITIONS
- Highgest position (term): Head of Deparrtment
- Academic position (year): Assoc. Prof. (2009)
- Academic lectures:
- Quantitative analitical Chemistry
- Instrumental Analysis
- Statistics in analytical chemsitry
- Advanced in analytical chemistry
RESEARCH DIRECTIONS AND PROJECTS
- Trace and Ultratrace Analysis using modern analytical methods
- Advanced analytical techniques for simultaneous determination of substances using linear multivariate analysis and artificial neural network. ( MATLAB software)
- Development of test kits couples with portable instruments and devices for rapid quantitative analysis at field.
- Developments of non-destructive FT-NIR, Raman and NMR for rapid quantitation, idenficication and classification of original, botanical sources of samples.
- Application of chemometrics, stable isotope and MFA for spartial distribution, classification of sources and propagation of toxic compounds in environment.
- Estimation of uncertainty, optimization of analytical methods, QA/QC and validation of an analytical methods.
- Trinh Anh Duc, Vu Duc Loi, Ta Thi Thao. Partition of heavy metals in a tropical river system impacted by municipal waste.Environmental Monitoring and Assessment. Volume 185, Issue 2, pp 1907-1925, (2013)
- Ngoc Han Tran, Taro Urase, Thi Thao Ta. A preliminary study on the occurrence of pharmaceutically active compounds in hospital wastewater and surface water in Hanoi, Vietnam. CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water. CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water. Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 267–275, (2014)
- Le Si Hung, Trinh Anh Duc, Vu Huy Thong, Ta Thi Thao (2015). Assessment of surrface water quality and nutrient pollution source using multivariate statistical techniques: a case study of the river basin in Hai Duong province. Conference Procedding. The 4th analytica Vietnam Conference 2015. 01-P6, pp. 71-79
- Tạ Thị Thảo, Bùi Xuân Thành, Vũ Thị Huệ, Đoàn Thị Huyền. simultaneous quantitative analysis of sulfaguanidine, sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim using principal component regression (pcr) based on near infrared spectra. Journal of Analytical Science (Vietnamese), 21(2/2016) 127-134.
- Thi Thao Ta, Si Hung Le, Hong Quan Trinh, Thi Nguyet Minh Luu & Anh Duc Trinh. Interpretation of anthropogenic impacts (agriculture and urbanization) on tropical deltaic river network through the spatio-temporal variation of stable (N, O) isotopes of NO− 3 . Isotopes in Environmental and Health Studies. DOI: 10.1080/10256016.2016.1142987
- Award certificaation of VNU University of Science for achivement of Supervisor in 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015
- Award of representative young lecturer by Vietnam national University, 2000.
- Diploma given by Vietnam National University about excellent achivements in academic years: 2012-2013, 2013-20140, 2014- 2015.
- Diploma given by Vietnam National University about competition of patriotism period 2010-2015.
- Diploma given by Ministry of Education and Training about excellent achivements in International chemistry, 2014
- Diploma given by Ministry of Education and Training about excellent achivements in program of development of high school education, 2015.