- Postdoctoral research associate, Ehime University, Japan (10/2000 - 3/2003)
- Doctor of Philosophy, United Graduate School of Agricultural Sciences, Ehime University, Japan (2000)
- MSc., Hanoi National University, Vietnam (1996)
- BSc., Hanoi National University, Vietnam (1993)
WORKING PROCESS AND POSITIONS
- Academic position: Asc.Prof (2013)
- Member of Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry - SETAC)
- Editor of Journal Environmental Geochemistry and Health (EGAH), Springer from 2009
- 11/2013:Asc.Prof, Faculty of Chemistry, HUS, VNU
- 10/2008-now: Lecturer, Faculty of Chemistry, HUS, VNU
- 08/2007-10/2008: Post-doc, Faculty of Biology and Chemistry, University of Hongkong, China
- 10/2000 – 3/2007: Post-doc, Ehime University, Japan
- 10/1997 - 9/2000: PhD, Faculty of Agriculture, Ehime University, Japan.
- 8/1993 - 4/1996: MSc, HUS, VNU, Vietnam
- 9/1989 - 7/1993: Bachelor, HUS, VNU, Vietnam
RESEARCH DIRECTIONS AND PROJECTS
- Development of advanced analytical techniques for determination of inorganic and organic persistent toxic substances in environmental and food samples
- Evaluation of environmental transport and fate, contamination patterns, accumulation characteristics, history of pollution and risk assessment of toxic heavy metals, persistent organic pollutants, pharmaceutical and personal care products
- Assessment of emission and inventory of emerging industrial chemicals and unintentionally produced toxic substances from industries
- Minh TB, Minh NH, Iwata H, Takahashi S, Tuyen BC, Viet PH, Tanabe S. 2007. Persistent organic pollutants in Vietnam: Levels, patterns, trends, and human health implications. In: Persistent Organic Pollutants in Asia, Volume 7: Sources, Distributions, Transport and Fate (Developments in Environmental Science) 1st Edition, Eds. Li A, Tanabe S, Jiang G , Giesy, J.P., Lam, P.K.S. ,pp 515-555. Elsevier Science Ltd, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Minh TB, Iwata H, Takahashi S, Tuyen BC, Viet PH, Tanabe S. (2008). Persistent organic pollutants in Vietnam: Environmental contamination and human exposure. Review of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology 193, 213-285.
- Tanabe S., Minh, TB. (2010). Dioxin and organohalogen contaminants in Asia-Pacific region. Ecotoxicology 19, 463–478.
- Tetsuro Agusa, Takashi Kunito, Reiji Kubota, Suguru Inoue, Junko Fujihara, Tu Binh Minh, Nguyen Ngoc Ha, Nguyen Phuc Cam Tu, Pham Thi Kim Trang, Chhoun Chamnan, Haruo Takeshita, Hisato Iwata, Bui Cach Tuyen, Pham Hung Viet, Touch Seang Tana, Shinsuke Tanabe (2010). Exposure, Metabolism and Health effects of Arsenic in Residents of Arsenic-Contaminated Groundwater Areas of Vietnam and Cambodia: A Review. Reviews on Environmental Health 25, 193-220.
- Tri Manh Tran, Tu Binh Minh, Taha A Kumosani, Kurunthachalam Kannan (2016). Occurrence of phthalate diesters (phthalates), p-hydroxybenzoic acid esters (parabens), bisphenol A diglycidyl ether (BADGE) and their derivatives in indoor dust from Vietnam: Implications for exposure. Chemosphere 14, 1553-1559.
- Promoted to Asc.Prof at Faculty of Agriculture, Ehime University, Japan, from 2003 – 2007